Vellum + Flip Interaction

crackedrummer182

Hello! 

This is a toilet exploding and papers coming out of it, so a bit of a weird one here :D
I have an issue when trying to match vellum and flip sim here. First of all, I've tried using the flip sim particles as a volume source to set the velocity for vellum, but that didn't really work due to missing areas on the volume to source vel attribute.

•Vellum sim on this example here is created only with custom velocity placed in certain areas (directions shown on the image below), however, I have 2 main issues here (please feel free to point out any other).
CustomVelExplained.thumb.PNG.43929bbf465d47d34669be91808ab8e0.PNG
-Issue no.1: The vellum papers are separating too much from the main flip sim due to the custom velocity (a volume generated from a box). I'm trying to get the papers flowing together with the water.

-Issue no.2: Papers are way too perfect considering being inside water for this long, they would have to be more deformed and mountain sop doesn't really help to get 'paper-like' deformations here.

Any ideas on how I can deal with these problems? Also if you have any better idea to interact flip and vellum, please let me know.

Edited by crackedrummer182