RBD Material Fracture object with animated properties?

mtsfilms

I'm slowly getting the hang of the RBD Material Fracture system, but am now am facing a challenge where I would like to animated the object that is being shattered. I have keyframed the active and deforming properties using an RBD Configure node so that the object takes on gravity as soon as the animation stops - that is working well with an RBD Bullet solver alone but as soon as I try to integrate an RBD Material Fracture node it seems to break. 

Can someone please take a look at this scene and let me know if I'm missing something obvious? 

I would assume that the RBD Material Fracture node should be placed after the transform node and before the RBD config node - that is the part where it all falls to pieces (just not in the way I hoped hehe).

Matt

BallBreaker.hiplc

Okay, so all that had to happen was the order of nodes needed to be changed. The RBD Material Fracture goes BEFORE the animation transform. 

YAY! First post and I figured it out haha

Let me know if you need any help with a similar scenario. I've been traying to get it to work all day! 

Matt