The problem of slicing the model

Hi~I'm new in Houdini,and meet some problem about copytopoints.

In this project, I want to slice the model through a curve, make the size of the slices the same as the cross-sectional size of the model as much as possible,

and the cross-sectional size of the model is different, so the size of my slice also needs to be changed,and after changing the size, it is still rectangular or square,

but I don’t know what to do next.

Wish you could help me.Thanks!!!

Edited by J-Pam

You can try to use Labs Straight Skeleton 3D to get the lines to slice across, apply a Polyframe or Orient Along Curves, use Carve to get a point on the line, and copy a simple grid on that point and use Boolean intersect to get your slices.

On 2021/8/3 at PM4点13分, Fenolis said:

您可以尝试使用 Labs Straight Skeleton 3D 将线切开,应用 Polyframe 或 Orient沿着曲线,使用 Carve 在线上获得一个点,并在该点上复制一个简单的网格并使用布尔相交来获得您的切片。

Thank you!!!

On 2021/8/3 at 4:13 PM, Fenolis said:

You can try to use Labs Straight Skeleton 3D to get the lines to slice across, apply a Polyframe or Orient Along Curves, use Carve to get a point on the line, and copy a simple grid on that point and use Boolean intersect to get your slices.

But I try to use Labs Straight Skeleton 3D,but tje curve is too random,lol.

But thanks a lot!!