batch render multiple karma LOPS

I'm a little stuck on how to approach this in the most efficient way. I created a scene in the object level and imported it to the stage level, gave it a few different light setups and want to render each light setup in one batch.

About the stage/LOPS scene; I imported the OBJ scene with a sceneimport node, and connected it to 2 different merge nodes. on each merge there are a few lights. I have a single camera animation which is connected to both merges.

After each merge node i connected a karma node. simple as that. Now i'd like to render them both. Which i could do by clicking on both "render in background" buttons.

This is pretty simple, but it feels a bit cumbersome. clicking on that button makes my pc freeze for about 10 seconds which is for 2 buttons 20 seconds. no big deal of course. but i can totally imagine trying like 10 different light setups. or 20.

can i create 1 single "render all" button?

Also, if i want to change the settings of the karma node, i'd like to change the settings of all of them at the same time. There is the "render settings" node, got the feeling this is gonna help me with that, but so far i wasn't smart enough to figure out how it works exactly neutral.png

Is this where TOPS comes in? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 3 weeks later...