Using string as a filepath problem

What's wrong? The file path seems to be working for me. You can middle-mouse-click string fields to evaluate an expression's result. This is different from clicking on the parameter name for int and float parameter types. I would suggest using a relative reference like: `details("../attribwrangle1", "file")` for parameters inside a HDA so that absolute paths don't break if the HDA exists in a context it's not expecting. If you mean, "Why isn't my texture showing?", then the answer is that the Grid does not have UVs. Drop down a UV Texture or UV Project node before the material and you should see any image linked from the subnet.

• 2 weeks later...

It does work now. I have no idea why but middle-clicking showed an empty field on both of my PCs. Yes, I forgot about the UVs but it wasn't the case anyway. That was very odd. Sorry for responding so late, it was my first post and it needed to be approved so I forgot about it after some time.