Bbx Cookie Guide

zoki

Hi

I have city streets layout done after cities dvd

Now I want to have two cities one regular grid like street structure inside blocks and one to be cut by the same pattern derriving from cop/trace like the general block layout

so I will end up with typical "european" and "american" city layout

What I also want to do is create new cop filter with multiple centers of density not just one in center like on dvd?

z

bbx.rar

I'm really curious to see the final result when it's done :)

What exactly do you mean by density ( i don't remember using any - i just used an heightmap for elevation).

Hint/ to play with: you can add additional shapes with rotoshapes in COP on top of the voronoi pattern , and depending on how you fill the rotoshape, you can have rivers, highways or public squares.

hi david

great dvd !!!

you know like you have all frequency of voronoi mapped with ramp so it is denser in the center

I would like to have multiple centers of attraction not just one center

and be able to control their strength/influence on voronoi freq and number/location of them

z

I understand. Sounds to me like something you can do in VEX COPS by replacing the input of frequency by a COP input VOP ( before the multiply COP), and using as this input a Corner Ramp COP: so you need to use 2 inputs of the same res for your VEX COP.

The corner Ramp COP allows you to manually modify points. ( with some little CHOPs you can even have procedurally defined values for this points).

Edited by FrenchOP