Automate file export

I am using the H123 slice tool to slice geometry and I want to export every slice as a .stl and a text file that I generate in a python node for every slice. So far I am doing the exporting manually for every slice but that gets old quick and I wonder how to automate it.

The H123 slice tool is a paid tool so I can't add it in my attached file. I made a simplified setup though. The slice tool adds a primitive attribute called cutID for every primitive and I use blast to remove the rest. In the attached setup I am using the connectivity node to create a primitive attribute instead of the slice tool and then step through the slices with the frame slider. I.e. the filepath the python script exports to looks like: $HIP/$F.file

However, the real slice tool uses a different naming scheme for the cutID, something like cutID=102130, 102131, 112130, .. and I'd like to iterate over those instead of just using $F. How would I do that?

And one additional, probably more complicated, issue: for every cutID I'd also like to export the slice as an stl. Can I automate this somehow? In this case, whatever a right click on the blast node and "save->geometry" does.

file_export.hipnc