Jump to content

Issue with advection velocity packet set objects with shift time

Recommended Posts

Hey, everybody. I have a problem with advection velocity packet set objects. If I do advect volume from pyrosource starting from the first frame, everything is fine.
But if I move the beginning of the simulation using pyrosolver Limit Source Range
or if I move the start of the simulation with retime node, 
nothing happens.

The first question is why this happens?
The second question is how to fix it.

I've been trying to find a solution for a week now, but can't find it anywhere. 

Thank you all in advance.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...