Help, Apex not fully working

Hello, I have been doing basic tutorials on Apex in order to start learning how to use these awesome tools for animation. I am very stuck on one thing that has stopped me from moving forward on this and I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could lend me a hand here. I have been following the most basic example as has been given in the Apex masterclass on setting up a tube with proximity capture etc. Everything seems to be as it should be however I can't get any translate or scale controls to work when I am in pose mode with the autorig component or even the animate node. They are all grey'ed out when I press the G key and all I have available to me is rotation. I have been trying to solve this for hours but have not made any in roads on this and this posting is my last hope. When I tried the stock nodes like add prop the controls worked fine but when I dive into that one its final node is a python node, so it's clearly no using the rig components node.

Anyway, if anybody can help me here I would be grateful, thanks!

Best, Christian 

• 4 weeks later...