Setting Primitive Normals

I've been having this problem I've been trying to work out but haven't come to any solution yet.

I'm using a Copy Stamp and a cookie SOP to carve up a pattern from a trace SOP, however, a lot of the time the result comes across with some flipped primitive normals, some are fine, some are reversed.

So is there any way I can either separate them (haven't worked out a way to translate in a certain direction depending on which direction the primitive is facing) so I can delete the ones that aren't reversed (Facing up) so I can then reverse the other ones and merge them back together and have them universal, or just use a SOP that will align them all. The point normals are all fine and seem to work totally independent from the primitive normals, so cant really use a point SOP for it.

Cheers, Smithjoe1.

Try the orient function of the facet sop.

You can translate in the direction of the normals using a peak sop.

You could also use the delete sop and use the delete back facing option on the normal tab.

Ahh, you legend, turns out it was all in a delete sop, thankfully it was all in a plane, I spent far too long trying to work out an elegant solution but thanks for that :)