copy stamp wave chop parameters

Hi,

I have chan1-6 going into a math chop set to add, with a wave chop plugged into the other side of the math.

I'm trying to stamp or vary the parameters of a wave chop for each of the other channels. For example, I'd like use some other channels to alter the phase and amplitude on a per channel basis. I've tried a few things but haven't struck gold yet. Any suggestions would be welcome, thanks!

Edit/update: I can affect the amplitude by multiplying the wave by another channel. But how do I offset the phase per channel?

Another update: I created multiple wave channels using ( chan[1-6]) in the channel name, then created spare parameters corresponding to those channels, and entered the expression ch("../../leg_controller/leg_offset`$C+1`") in the phase parameter. It is working sufficiently. However it would still be cool if a single wave could be "copy-stamped" like sop geometry can with copystamping.

Edited by joshjordan