resample/retime particle cache speed

Hi all, I have a problem with my particle particle system.

Basically, I've cached out a particle system in bgeo format, now I want to slow down the speed of the particles, I try using geometry chop to resample the animation, but I am really confused about all the syntax in chop andno matter what I did, I just can't read the point position information from the bgeo files. I have made a test scene to explain what I mean, and other advices on achieving the same goal will be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

testScene.hip

Hey man

take a look at the file

testScene.hip

the problem with it is that u can't really retime particles that die, it just messes with chops,

but maybe u dont need them too die?

Hi Aracid, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

The particles in my original scene is actually debris, so they don't need to die, they do spawn from nowhere across the timeline though. I've just take a look at your file, but the network still thrown an error, can you tell me more about how to make it work?

Thanks again.

Hi Aracid, the test scene works fine now. I am now going back to my original scene to see if I could make it work.

I don't know how to thank you because I spent nearly the whole day just to figure out what the problem is before I cry for help here, you literally save my life. :)