How to make Layer Texture's bump

eison27

In VEX I make a layer texture in vopsurface by many different texture, and mix them together.

but I don't know how to make displacement on different texture,let every one have siger bump by themself,and easy to control the bump.

post-4680-1242488024_thumb.jpg

post-4680-1242488042_thumb.jpg

In VEX I make a layer texture in vopsurface by many different texture, and mix them together.

but I don't know how to make displacement on different texture,let every one have siger bump by themself,and easy to control the bump.

If you are looking for a way to do layered displacement, have a look at this thread and the vop network at the top of the page:

http://forums.odforce.net/index.php?showtopic=6517&st=12

Bump is like a displacement, but you just use the normals and keep the point information the same.

Thanks for your help.so you means I could make displace along normal in each texture? I study houdini not longer,could you teach me how to connect them.

and if I don't make bump in vop surface but build a displacement null in shop do you have same way to make the bump?

THANKS