stereo cam

Hello

just little question, I create some stereo tests in earlier versions of houdini 10, everything works great, but now, week old build and little older build seem to be some problem with stereo cam. If I look threw the stereo,with some defoult settings, still holding right mouse buttom and zooming in out I can clearly see intersection of cameras, place where object is single not doublet :rolleyes: , sorry for nontechnicial terminology :blink: , If Im happy with camera, I drop mouse buttom and cameras will change rotation, paralax is different so I cant set up stereo right. I cant get center of interest and cant see red colour in front on the right side and blue colour on the back right side which create stereo. Camera always after droping mouse buttom change rotations and red colour is still on the right side, no stereo effect, resets my manual settings. Where is problem?Is there some changes from previous versions? In older wersion is everything ok....Thanks a lot BC..