reflection pass with pbr

how do I get a reflection pass with the PBR ? These VEX variable don't work with PBR and there are only presets for glossy,diffuse,specular.

Yo dude. The specular aov will give you your mirror reflections. If you need blurry ones too it'll be specular + glossy. If you need a variable to do the combined specular and glossy you could add to the Pathtracer shader a parameter named:

export vector all_reflection;

And add the following snippit to the end of the shader:

all_reflection = all_glossy + all_specular;

If you absolutely need the vex variable to work, you can add the rendering parameter "Generate Surface Shader Exports" This will run the raytrace (non-pbr) shading engine to do the shading necessary to export your parameter.

Good luck dude.

Yo dude. The specular aov will give you your mirror reflections. If you need blurry ones too it'll be specular + glossy. If you need a variable to do the combined specular and glossy you could add to the Pathtracer shader a parameter named:

export vector all_reflection;

And add the following snippit to the end of the shader:

all_reflection = all_glossy + all_specular;

If you absolutely need the vex variable to work, you can add the rendering parameter "Generate Surface Shader Exports" This will run the raytrace (non-pbr) shading engine to do the shading necessary to export your parameter.

Good luck dude.

Hi,

thanks for your help, but it looks like there aren't all reflections in my spec pass.

I am using a Environment Light with an HDR image and a plane which is phantomed, both for reflections.