Passing RIB commands

Is there a way to pass specific RIB commands to my RenderMan renderer? Something like MtoR's RIB box would be great, where I can just type in the commands and then declare whether it will be inside the Attribute description of an object, or at frame begin or world begin?.

Cheers

Rcortes

you can do this at the object level with a pre include statement. I've done this to define different attributes for geometry to help with rendering problems. Post includes also go into the rib stream.

you could also interrupt the flow to renderman by pipeing the output to a script than into renderman. you do this by putting your script first then | render in the outputdriver.

does this give you what you want?

-k

you can do this at the object level with a pre include statement. I've done this to define different attributes for geometry to help with rendering problems. Post includes also go into the rib stream.

you could also interrupt the flow to renderman by pipeing the output to a script than into renderman. you do this by putting your script first then | render in the outputdriver.

does this give you what you want?

-k

Got It!... thanks