Cloth render issues - faceted look

I've been playing with the new cloth solver in H12 and while the simulation runs perfectly fine (and a lot faster than before :) ), I have a tiny problem while rendering the result. As you can see in the attached image, the cloth grid has a sort of faceted look, especially noticeable in the reflections (but even if I turn reflections off entirely, you can still see them). I assume it has something to do with normals? I've found another thread here in the forum where it was suggested to add UVs to the object, but that made no difference at all. I'm sure it's something trivial, but... no idea. The grid is 100x100, btw.

Cheers

post-7603-133095791939_thumb.jpg

If you're using micropolygon engine try increasing your shading rate see if it help? Another thing would be to try rendering with raytrace engine and see if appears correct.

Here's a bgeo frame. I've been trying with both the micropoly and raytracing renderer, no difference. I notice the same effect if I open the sample project that comes with H12 "BlanketBall". If you increase that grid's resolution to a similar 100x100 size and zoom in a bit into a deformed part of the cloth, you'll notice the grid-like structure in the rendered image.

32bgeo.zip