Arc tool

AndrewVK

Nice job Andrew!! :D

There seem to be a couple of teeny-tiny packaging problems though, nothing major but I thought you'd like to know:

1. There seems to be a rogue "Arc3P" object in the OTL. The one with the label "Arc 3P" maps to the type "/Sop/arc3p", and seems to be the correct generator . The other one is labelled "Arc 3Point" and maps to the type "/Sop/Arc3P", but seems to be an earlier non-working version of it (?)

2. The "Arc Align" sop is building with bogus channel references as default expressions in its parameters: entries like ch("../ArcAlign_P11"). I understand these are the names of the generator channels, but the relative path is wrong so it makes it look like the SOP isn't working; when it really is :)

Then again; I'm loading this into 6.5.95 and maybe you built them in 7.0 or something

Once again: Well Done! :D

I have not paid attention that has given almost identical names

(Arc3P and arc3p) to the operator and a VEX script. :(

arc3p - is tool itself

Arc3P - is VEX script with arc math.

By the way, is it possible

to hide Arc3P and ArcAlign operators from the "Filters" list

since they are intended only for work of the tool ????

Aaaahhh.... I see what you've done now.

I started plunking down the operators to check them out, and didn't realize that two of them were "helper" OPs. sorry :(

I don't know of any way to hide them that you can package into the OTL itself (there have been RFEs regarding this very problem, going back to 6.1 I believe). But maybe they've put something in 7.0 for this purpose.... anyone?

Cheers!

And thanks for sharing! :)

• 3 months later...