Pyro Volume collision

Hi 
am trying to make this pyro sim but i have a problem with the geometry collision 

here is a screen shot 

fgf_zpsznfrehzn.jpg

This white objects is an animated alembic objects 

its moving something like a tentacles 

i used the volume collision but its not use the same shape for the object 

it only use the boundary box of the geometry as you can see i think i miss something with setup 

how i can achieve the effect

here is a screen shot of my setup for the collided objects 

fgf_zps8eknu7gt.jpg

and  here on the sim network 

fgf_zpsnr4yz8mq.jpg

Ya i know and i wish if i can send a sample but the alembic file is huge and when i try to replace it with mesh its not the same effect 

any way i think i catch the reason of my problem but i cant figure a solve yet 

my problem is here with fluid source node 

i need a high division size so i can get the correct volume shape but this will slow my sim 
i was thinking to replace it with vdb nodes but i dont no how to achieve this 

fgf_zpsfhpvhi4g.jpg

One thing I'm noticing is that you're piping the collision volumes right into your pyro solver instead of using Rigid Body Static objects, which is a lot easier to setup. See attached file. 

- Use a VDB from polygons to convert your geometry to a VDB; adjusting the resolution so that the shape is well defined.

- After selecting the parent node that holds that geometry/VDB, use the Static Object shelf tool to setup the rigid body DOP nodes for you.

- Go into the DOP network, and on the Static Object node go to Collisions Tab --> RBD Solver Tab --> Volume Tab, and make to "Mode" is set to Volume Sample. This ensures that the VDB you created is used for the collsiion geo. 

- Also make sure you check "Use deforming Geometry" in the Static Object node to ensure that the tentacle movement is recognized.

RigidBody_Obstacle.hiplc

Edited by LukeLetellier