it changes colors because its going from negativ to positive values...should work in nuke.

Btw. there is no need to change the shader in your case. Just tick on "Shading Position" in the Extra Image Planes Tab in your ROP.

3 hours ago, alessandro said:

unfortunately if change the color change the alpha on Nuke

hm...either it´s your english or my ( quite possible ) but I don´t get your problem at all. The alpha has nothing to do with this so far. 

You can use the position pass to get the world position of each pixel. Inspect each channel (r,g,b) of this layer in nuke by its own. This gives you some clarity I think. ( be aware of that some pixel of the image will be just black because they have negative values ) 

Jon

Edited by jon3de

I will respond later more in detail because I am on the move. I had a quick glance at you link. I think you can store the @P in a custom attribute e.g. "@Pref" at the beginning of your animation and use this in your render element. The values will stick to the object now.  Or export the @Prest attribute from vops with a relative to bounding box VOP. Gives you more fitting values straight out of mantra. Should work. I  can do an example file later if there should´t already be one :) 

kind regards