ODE DOP comipiling issue

Hey gang,

Re-posting this here too see if anyone else can help out:

Hey gang,

Anyone here gotten the ode solver included in the public section of the Houdini install working?

I'm trying to compile it in Win64 and getting this int8 error, and a warning.

Here's what I'm getting so far:

SIM_SolverODE.cpp
c:\program files\side effects software\houdini 10.0.362\toolkit\include\sys\SYS_Types.h(27) : error C2371: '
int8' : redefinition; different basic types
        .\ode/odeconfig.h(50) : see declaration of 'int8'
c:\program files\side effects software\houdini 10.0.362\toolkit\include\ut\UT_String.h(191) : warning C4996: 'strcpy' was declared deprecated
        C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/include\string.h(73) : see declaration of 'strcpy'
        Message: 'This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using strcpy_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE. See online help for details.'
SIM_SolverODE.cpp(164) : warning C4355: 'this' : used in base member initializer list

Anyone got a clue?

Hey Steven, yeh I know about the actual ODE dop that's included there, I just wanna be able to get this version compiled so I can understand how things work inside and how to get the linking of the libraries going right, since my current pet project is getting the bullet solver up and running.

I'm guessing this was written by someone at Imageworks since it has a line in the header about it, although I haven't really seen any use of it on actual shows here, so that's confusing.