Exporting tweaked Sound Files from CHOPs

I'm working on a personal project and have 2-3 sound files that have to be in sync with it.

so I decided to go with Houdini's COPs (using proxy files) and CHOPs to get a test render..

Everything is brilliantly in sync, however I have an issue at hand..

How do I export the sound files from CHOP??

what I did was, shifted and mergerd the channels and exported them using a Channel ROP as a single WAV file..

it did work (exporting in WAV format) but for some reason only the first sound file (i.e the file which is in the merge CHOP's 1st input)gets exported and not the second one..

so instead of merge i tried Sequence CHOP but it strips off 1 channel from each file..so the output is kinda stupid : 1 sound sound file playing from the right side and the other from the left side..but both the sounds do play..

I know I must have missed something..could someone toss in a tip :)

thanks.

Edited by bhaveshpandey

If i understand your problem correctly - that is, if you're trying to mix the sounds together and output them as a single 2 channel file - then what you're looking for is the Math Chop. The merge chop will only get all the channels into the same stream of data (not mix them together), so you actually end up with 4 channels - hence, when you export, its only the first two channels. What you really want to do is add them together with the math chop. While you're at it, you *may* need to attenuate the output of that by multiplying by a number under 1 (also with the math chop) so the output isn't clipped.

Edited by mdunkley