SOP Solver cause to Recalculates SDF every frame

slayerk

No sdf, but I really don't understand why you did that. You created a new data and copy an attribute with the point positions in it, and object merge that into sops?

The oldp attribute is identical to the Geometry P. Why don't you just grab that with a dopimport. No need for a sopsolver in the first place. Am I missing something?

Edited by Macha

No sdf, but I really don't understand why you did that. You created a new data and copy an attribute with the point positions in it, and object merge that into sops?

The oldp attribute is identical to the Geometry P. Why don't you just grab that with a dopimport. No need for a sopsolver in the first place. Am I missing something?

ok. i'm deskribe idea:

as you know (i think) solvers in MultipleSolver executes in order of connection input number (my english so bad!).

1st SOPsolver saves Position on start of simulation step. before RigibBody Solver changed it.

RigidBodySolver changed Position Data.

2nd SOPSolver getting changed (by RigidBodySolver) Position Data and substract from it oldP. In another words: (P-oldP)/TimeStep=v. Where is P - current Position Data (Position Data in the end of timestep), oldP - Position Data in the start of Timestep.

true per point velocities generates on "New" data.

my object merge in "box_object1" merge "New" data with right per-oint velocities.