Projected Texture Manipulation

Hello,

I projected an image to my surface. I want to cleanup the swimming areas, as well as, problematic captured parts in photoshop, but i dont know how to save this image as it is projected to the surface according to its uv's.

"Save Texture To Image" is only saving out the uv map alone. not the projected texture according to this uv map.

Could you please head me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

I would hope there is an easier way to do this that I am missing, but here is a clumsy workaround (attached hip):

convert the UVs in the geometry to position coordinates using a vop sop and render out with an orthographic camera of Ortho Width 1.0 and make the camera resolution whatever size you want it - I used 512 square.

note that you have to make sure that the uv attrib is on the points (attrib promote) this way ( don't know how to import vertex attribs into a vop sop!)

texture_image.hip

Hello,

I projected an image to my surface. I want to cleanup the swimming areas, as well as, problematic captured parts in photoshop, but i dont know how to save this image as it is projected to the surface according to its uv's.

"Save Texture To Image" is only saving out the uv map alone. not the projected texture according to this uv map.

Could you please head me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

try this

http://odforce.net/wiki/index.php/ShaderUnwrap