Rendering Problem

Hey I keep getting a error message

mantra: Error initializing procedural 'sprite' on object /obj/whitecaps1

does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

You need to give more info or a hip, this can be caused by several errors, sops, shader, renderer, or possibly hot if your are using that. The simplest help is to isolate your obj, whitecaps1 and your shader. Try a new default shader that works, if you get an error still it's your obj, and do vice versa to counter act the problem. If both have a problem, I would check your renderer, or possibly hot(probably not the issue). If it's a double error, you really need to do the above and add your pieces back in one part at a time.

Edited by LaidlawFX

You need to give more info or a hip, this can be caused by several errors, sops, shader, renderer, or possibly hot if your are using that. The simplest help is to isolate your obj, whitecaps1 and your shader. Try a new default shader that works, if you get an error still it's your obj, and do vice versa to counter act the problem. If both have a problem, I would check your renderer, or possibly hot(probably not the issue). If it's a double error, you really need to do the above and add your pieces back in one part at a time.

Hey there I think it is my white caps as I can get every other pass to work.

Here is my hip file with my hdri texture for the water, however its only the spray render/take that isnt rendering properly. I'v tried to get the water more see through with my hdri, but thats another problem :)

Water_Scene_v21c.hipnc

Hey there I think it is my white caps as I can get every other pass to work.

Here is my hip file with my hdri texture for the water, however its only the spray render/take that isnt rendering properly. I'v tried to get the water more see through with my hdri, but thats another problem :)

actually cant upload the hdri due to quota, but it doesnt matter for this purpose

Finally sat down to play with the scene and it rendered fine... *shoulder shrug* only thing i did was cache off your sim, rop geo, and then render it with another fresh geo node with the file in it. I'm using a pretty simple laptop, with no bells and whistles.

• 1 month later...

Finally sat down to play with the scene and it rendered fine... *shoulder shrug* only thing i did was cache off your sim, rop geo, and then render it with another fresh geo node with the file in it. I'm using a pretty simple laptop, with no bells and whistles.

Thanks, I forgot to reply, I got it working in the end. Here is my result:-

Edited by Kai87