3D Artist Needed - Modeling & Physics!

Frost

Hi!

I'm looking for a 3D artist for some freelance work! We're an Event Production company, tasked with creating content that will be projected. The content is of a Cherry Tree in full bloom that 'occasionally' blows in the wind, with petals wafting off it. I've done a little 3d work, enough to know that anything involving trees is a headache. We only need one tree, maybe on a 'twilight' background (I'll let you know what that means as soon as I find out.)

SO, if you have ANY experience with modeling organic materials (especially trees!), can work your magic with physics for the leaves and petals, and want to pick up some freelance work, link me to your portfolio or reel.

Thanks!

-Rob

x-frog have a number of cherry trees for sale - you'll probably want the Kwanzan...I think that's the iconic cherry tree that everyone uses...

animating it isn't that difficult, popping a few blossoms off shouldn't be that hard either...

hope that helps...