Adujst L-system model

Barakooda

Please if anyone can give hints of how to align the leafs peppers and flowers in my l system model it will be great .

I upload demo file so if some one wants to show how to adjust the model he\she can.

right now i`m ask my self two major question:

*how to smooth the grow of the model

*how to make sure that the peppers and leafs are placed correctly.

align_L-system.hipnc

I am actually working a bit with L-Systems right now myself and would love to see more information on them. I am trying to generate a visualization for a project I am doing with some friends, and I need a flat L-System, something that looks like a 2 dimensional branching fractal from a centroid point. (Sorry to hijack your thread Barakooda). I am really anxious to see some of the answers out of this for you though, because I'm sure that they will help me as well.

I am actually working a bit with L-Systems right now myself and would love to see more information on them. I am trying to generate a visualization for a project I am doing with some friends, and I need a flat L-System, something that looks like a 2 dimensional branching fractal from a centroid point. (Sorry to hijack your thread Barakooda). I am really anxious to see some of the answers out of this for you though, because I'm sure that they will help me as well.

show us example if you can.

Here are two I did to show the concept to the other people I am working with. I used copy SOPS and point groups to put it together, which worked out well, but it would be very tedius to use this method to do something with many many more iterations. this got the concept across to them for what I was thinking... at least part of it. The next thing I need to do is figure out how to make the terminal points generate an interference pattern of ring waves. Once I can visualize that, maybe I can figure out the math behind it.

Also, having an L-system that can put these networks together would be phenomenal and save lots of time.

post-6857-130798147489_thumb.png

post-6857-130798148359_thumb.png