Do you know the difference between these 2 files?

Oh hello!

So I'm currently trying to replicate what's in the "does_work.hipnc" file's DOP network in my "does_work.hipnc" DOP network.

I believe there's something different in the "apply relationship" node and/or the "activeValue" node that's in my file. I want the effect that's in the "does_not_work.hipnc" file. The effect is once the ball hits the box everything but the shattered pieces fall. But as you can see in mine, EVERYTHING falls. I've looked over the differences between the nodes a lot and can't see anything different. Maybe I'm missing something in the parameters? Can anyone take a look at the files and work their magic? Thank you!

does_not_work.hipnc

does_work.hipnc

Attached File(s)

does_not_work.hipnc (312.55K)

$HIP/ornament.obj - the file is missing.

Ok, why do u use this complicated method? You can build yr roof, than click "rbd object" and than "make breakable"...

Well, I do use the make breakable tool. This was a method I found that someone else used to make an object stay in place after it's hit by another object.

So like, the big box in the file is the roof. If I just click "make breakable", after the sphere hits it the whole thing collapses. However, I want just the fractured pieces to fall. This applyRelationship method is supposed to work, however I think there's something I'm missing when I try to replicate the DOP network in my file. I can't figure it out :\