Geometry not being lit after importing from dops

Hey, I have some geometry I'm bringing into dops as cloth objects and doing some simulations with wind etc. When I bring it out of dops either using a dop import node or object merge node the cloth geometry isn't receiving light from any types of light in my scene, I have some rbd static objects in my dopnet that are working fine but the cloth objects show up completely black in my renders, they do still have an alpha channel though.

Anybody have any ideas on why this might be happening?

Thanks!

check if you have correct normals on your object

or just delete N attribute with Attribute SOP and see if that helps

or post a hip file so we can examine

Tried adding normals with a point sop but it didn't help, I'm not sure what to enter in the attribute sop to remove normals.

I attached the file, In the process of uploading the file I had deleted some geo I was importing as an obj and removing it from the scene and dopnet fixed the lighting issue. Not sure if it's a bug or some hardware specific error.

Tried adding normals with a point sop but it didn't help, I'm not sure what to enter in the attribute sop to remove normals.

I attached the file, In the process of uploading the file I had deleted some geo I was importing as an obj and removing it from the scene and dopnet fixed the lighting issue. Not sure if it's a bug or some hardware specific error.

Here is the file where I'm still seeing the error

ArmFlail_Final.hipnc