Unique Geo attached to POPs and DOP integration

Hello,

So I'm having problems with this. Basically what I have right now is a fractured box. I have a particle point attached to the center of each piece of the fractured box.

I can control the particles with forces which, intern, controls the box pieces.

However, the problem is that when those pieces that the particles control come in contact with a ground plane, I don't get any angular (rotational) reaction.

So I was wondering if there was someway to import those pieces into a DOP network have them react with RBD objects, like a groundplane?

I looked at the popswithrbdcollisions example file, but that seems to be using instanced geometry. Thanks!

Okay I made my hip file. Basically what's set up right now is: The points are attached to the fractured pieces. The fractured pieces are being controlled by the particles.

So now I'm wondering if it's possible to switch from the POP network controlling the pieces to an RBD sim, orrrrr something liek that. I put some notes in the file itself.

If anyone could take a look that would be fantastic, thanks!

hip_file.hipnc