Vops For Loop

Hi, I am trying to add an attribute within a for loop in vops. I use the expression `strcat("partner_","")` to combine the two strings but this is where my problem comes. For the second string I want to have the current for loop iteration. I created an integer outside of the for loop and add 1 every time it goes through loop. How can I access this value in the for loop? I tried hooking it to a float to vector and refrencing it using ch() but that didn't work.

Is there an expression to access the inputs and outputs of vops nodes (the sub-input inside the for loop)?

Edited by stephenl

Thanks for the link, I didn't know that initial value was the current iteration. How can I access the initial value as an attribute name? I can't wire the value to the attribute name input because I need a prefix and it is the wrong data type anyways. I try ch("../initial_i") and initial_f, but they both return zero because the access the set values of the for loop not the iteration, but I know the initial value in the subnet input returns the correct number because i tested it. I might be able to do it by adding a custom parameter to the addattribute and making it able to be connected (seems impossible) or by accessing the subnet input values but like I've said they dont appear in ch()