Tiling/Repeating Color Maps and Disp Maps

Hello,

I apologize for simplicity of this question but I am back teaching myself Houdini after taking some courses on Maya and I have seemingly hit a roadblock. The last time

I used Houdini was 9.5 and now I an running 11.0. The materials have changed quite a bit and I am slowly making sense of them. I've also added the old materials.gal file to get

all the old materials to bide me over. But for the life of me I cannot figure out how to tile/repeat a colormap or displacement map. I bring in a tileable texture (say some parquet wood tiles) and I would like to repeat it multiple times over the plane that is the floor. I have searched everwhere for how to do this without sucess. I expected a repeat X, repeat Y parameter but unless I am missing something I do not find one in either the Mantra Surface material or the old basic surface material. Am I going to have to add a node to do the repeat?. If so could someone direct me to at tutorial as to how to add this node. Any help is appreciated.

Michael Grant