Alfred and local render

Hello guys can someone help me to setup alfred and renderman with houdini. I am trying to make it work under localhost but whatever I do it invokes netrender I am trying to make it to use local prman and the service

local:PixarRender. If someone has a setup example it would be great thanks in advance.

Hello guys can someone help me to setup alfred and renderman with houdini. I am trying to make it work under localhost but whatever I do it invokes netrender I am trying to make it to use local prman and the service

local:PixarRender. If someone has a setup example it would be great thanks in advance.

Try adding the alfr_command property.

You'll see that it defaults to "netrender -progress %H". You should be able to change it to something else.

The problem it is calling the pixarNRM service I am trying to set it to local:PixarRender. And the changing the netrender to prman should work as a final option I will just edit the alfrerun.py . But still if someone get it to work so that It writes the ribs in alfred and then render them please share you knowledge thank you.