Elastic text

giumun

You need to fuse and divide your geometry. Also your cloth settings are way off. I'll edit this post with a new file in some minutes.

EDIT: File added.

thank you very much

I am new on Houdini, and there are things that I don't find on tutorials or resources.

i have done all the digital tutors and side fx tutorials on dynamic, but I found them really basic.

did you know something in depth on the cloth and dynamic?

thanks man

thank you very much

I am new on Houdini, and there are things that I don't find on tutorials or resources.

i have done all the digital tutors and side fx tutorials on dynamic, but I found them really basic.

did you know something in depth on the cloth and dynamic?

thanks man

I know the theory behind it and from that you can usually figure out what the parameters does. That is one very good thing in Houdini that parameters are usually related to the research/theory behind it. A good start is usually default and then testing what one parameter does while keeping the rest at default.

For your geometry breaking i knew that it's 99 out of 100 times because it is not fused.