Constant PBR

Hello I have a question obaout mantra PBR and constant shader. Why illuminate scene? Where I could turn it off?

This is how PBR works. In normal scanario, rays hit a spot on a surface and a shader is asked to compute illumination on that spot towards a ray direction. Shader sends rays around, compute incoming energy, scale it by some BSDF and returns the amount of an emission from a point hit by primary ray. Hopefully this will have noticeable relation to surface environment (mostly the amount of radiance around it).

Now imagine how constant shader works in this context. It doesn't care about surrounding conditions nor BSDF. It emits some constant amount of energy out of a surface what ever happens around it. In other words: it shines!

When I choose mantra surface and need say ramp for soft reflection, when i map texture and opacity, opacity working but alfa not. Where is problem? Thanks ...BC...

sorry, didn't understand that. Could you attach an example?