Is it possible to change the editor text for script editors?

And the Texport editor?

I personally use Verdana for all my programming editors, and was wondering if I could change them for Houdini script editors?

Thanks guys :)

Im not sure if this is what you are looking for but the default editor when you click on the "external editor" button on expression edits etc.. can be set via the env EDITOR

Im not sure if this is what you are looking for but the default editor when you click on the "external editor" button on expression edits etc.. can be set via the env EDITOR

Thanks that's useful too. But I meant integrated script windows like the python shell, separate script windows and the mini script editor (?):

fef668.jpg

yYxfw.jpg

shelf3.png

Thanks that's useful too. But I meant integrated script windows like the python shell, separate script windows and the mini script editor (?):

fef668.jpg

yYxfw.jpg

shelf3.png

Ahhh... lol sorry I didn't realize we were talking about a font and not an editor... wasnt thinking. I dont know of any env or pref to do this. There might be a buried setting in a config file somewhere -- Id be curious of this as well it seems like a font setting would be useful to have exposed in the gui

Ahhh... lol sorry I didn't realize we were talking about a font and not an editor... wasnt thinking. I dont know of any env or pref to do this. There might be a buried setting in a config file somewhere -- Id be curious of this as well it seems like a font setting would be useful to have exposed in the gui

Thanks yeah, if anyone knows please comment. This would be very useful. I hope it's a setting that can be changed as it's a simple thing, and an application like Houdini from what I have seen offers a lot of customization.