Is there a way to change the size of gizmos and vertices?

magneto

Basically changing the size of the dots representing the vertices when you edit geometry. Is there a way to change this?

Also when I am using ops like PolySplit, the red cross and the circle that appears over edges are very small. Is there a way to make these bigger?

Lastly where can I change the color of the non-selected vertices when editing geometry?

Thanks in advance 8)

Edited by magneto
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'd like to know this too. In Maya , just tapping "+" or "-" changes the currently used manipulator. It's good for when you're changing scale.

The vertex display size, I'm not so sure about, but I'm pretty sure it's available too.

Any way to do this in Houdini?

Best,

Matt

Basically changing the size of the dots representing the vertices when you edit geometry. Is there a way to change this?

Also when I am using ops like PolySplit, the red cross and the circle that appears over edges are very small. Is there a way to make these bigger?

Lastly where can I change the color of the non-selected vertices when editing geometry?

Thanks in advance 8)

Basically changing the size of the dots representing the vertices when you edit geometry

I don't know of a direct way, but as a workaround, you can attach a Particle SOP to your geometry to get particles at each point, then in the viewport's display properties, under Particles, set the size of the squares representing the points.