VOP force in dops

So I calculate rock's velocity by using a vop force with cross product of their position and a y-up vector. As the rocks rotate around the center, they also move away from the center. How can I get them to rotate around center (as they are doing) and stay relatively the same distance away from center? I'd rather use vop force than any other preset force because I'm also doing other things

Thanks, Stephen

So I calculate rock's velocity by using a vop force with cross product of their position and a y-up vector. As the rocks rotate around the center, they also move away from the center. How can I get them to rotate around center (as they are doing) and stay relatively the same distance away from center? I'd rather use vop force than any other preset force because I'm also doing other things

Thanks, Stephen

Yeah, you simply apply an inward force that increases with their current distance from the center.

I've attached an example. It's a very simple setup, and the node is called "vop_InwardForce"

The objects' distance of from the origin will reach a stable equilibrium relative to their radial velocity.

Vortex.hip

Edited by CTEffects