dose a sop exzist to do this?

meshsmooth

Dose a sop exists to do this?

And I am having trouble describing it...

It would have 3 inputs the first would take in the geometry to be deformed. The second would receive the geometry in the starting position, and then the third would have the geometry that has moved. It would move all the points of an object in a negative direction based on the positions of the last 2 inputs.

So if you got a sphere and added a transform then plugged it into the first, took the unmodified sphere plugged into the second then the transformed sphere into the third. The output would look like the original sphere... the simple example

Ok this may sound boring but if you got the sphere and added a noise then a peak then plugged it into the first, took the unmodified sphere plugged into the second then the noise sphere into the third. The output would have the peak acting on the sphere but the effect of the noise has been removed.

Now this SOP may exists or I will make it in VOPs if it exists it will run faster than what I can make, but if I have to make it in VOPs it will be no stress.

So have you seen anything like that?