Display the visualisation guides in HUD

Hi guys.

Does anyone know how to display and access the guides visualisation on and off in the HUD?

I know you can drag and access the parameters, but I would like to be able to have the tickboxes of the density, temperature etc in the HUD, so that I can access them fast and easy when working with the pyroparameters in the pyrosolver.

Thanks

//Anders

Unfortunately you can't configure the viewport HUD's that far right now. Only sliders are supported. No check boxes unfortunately. You "could" create objects with Selection scripts to change states if this is critical to workflow.

One thing you can do is select the node you want to access frequently and in the parm pane hit ctrl-T to create a new tab copy of the parms and press the pin button so that it doesn't change. Create a few of them for the node parms you want to access frequently.

----

As far as HUD's in the viewport go, you can Create a new "Handle List" pane to manage persistent viewport handles in case you didn't know.

If you drag-n-drop any parm in to the viewport, it automatically is made persistent. All other handles, when visible in the viewport, just RMB on the handle and from the menu choose "Persistent". These will now show up in the Handle List Pane as well.

You can assign different colours to the various persistent handles.

You can group Handles together and then turn them off and on together.

All this is script-able.

Any Digital Asset you create can have any number of handles which can be made persistent and managed by the Handle List.

Enabling handles also scopes the parameters in the Channel Editor.

RMB on any HUD slider to access the menu to change the min and max ranges and whether to clamp them or not.

I use the Handle List pane quite often when tweaking hud sliders to manage the clutter.