Animating channels in the Channel Editor

In the Channel editor in H12, I can't grab the curve and manipulate the handles. It used to be that I could do this and change the curve, move the keyframe around, etc. No more. Is there some obscure setting that I need to enable to do this? Anyone else have a problem with this?

Edited by jim c

No, it's weird, I can see them, and if I click drag, I can select the *curve*, or select the bezier control handles, but I can't click on the handles themselves - they just disappear the moment I do. I can't change the position in the graph with the mouse itself. I can change the numerical values in the edit boxes.

Sigh. So I closed H12. Again. Started up H10, fiddled with some curves there, worked fine. Closed it, and then restarted H12. Now the curves work.

WTF??!?!

Is there any reason for this? Do the gods of animation just hate my guts? Did not properly sacrifice a virgin? Am I missing a unicorn, or perhaps the blood of a newt? Unicorns and virgins are tough to come by in NYC, but I'm pretty sure the girl beneath us cooks with the blood of a newt...

Nope, Nvidia Quadro 4000, bought just for Houdini :)

Unfortunately I don't know what to do to reproduce. I have noticed a couple of other 3D viewport issues, like sometimes the display goes all black (say when I switch from the Render View back to the Scene View). If I switch the Display Mode from Open GL 3.2 to H11, then it returns to normal.

On a side note, I have to say, since I've been using Houdini since 2008, this has been the buggiest release I've used. While I really appreciate all the hard work that went into various things, as a user it's been a really frustrating experience. The render improvements are great, but the weird display issues and odd crashes are extremely frustrating. Luckily each release seems to get a bit more stable, so that good! (apologies for ranting).