starting to learn rbd

dark_cry

Hi, all i'm learning houdini intense and now wanna try Rbd and further pyro, watched some tutorials in Vimeo and wanna learn rbd in real sceniros. I found some video in vimeo that was done in houdini and the result is amazing. Please tell me from what begin and the basic steps that use in real productions. Just don't wanna be confused to spare the time, to my mind the directions of houdini masters are very usefull for starters.

here's the video.

Hi, all i'm learning houdini intense and now wanna try Rbd and further pyro, watched some tutorials in Vimeo and wanna learn rbd in real sceniros. I found some video in vimeo that was done in houdini and the result is amazing. Please tell me from what begin and the basic steps that use in real productions. Just don't wanna be confused to spare the time, to my mind the directions of houdini masters are very usefull for starters.

here's the video.

Where to start in RBD ?

I asked this same question over six years ago

Here is the first step I made , Right on the sidefx page

RBD

The second DVD that had cam out was

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=122&Itemid=306

Rigid Body Dynamics DVDat the end of the page

With alot of practice and many hours doing exercise you can get the base to be able to see how this is working.

then cam this one

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1984&Itemid=66

Well actually this is how each of the videos cam out into the market

Pyro

Start here

option=com_content&task=view&id=1496&Itemid=132'>pyro 1.php?

option=com_content&task=view&id=1496&Itemid=132"]pyro 2[/url]

This is what sidefx has been putting out , At first there where really not to many tutorials

but at some point the tsunami came

O and thers alot more . and there si a bunch of stuff that is realated to this and you should know aswell

Or you won´t know what they are talking about , But hay if you want to make there´s the info

This in not some Bull shit Fumex , This is houdini and it all works together.

Well you can smoke these videos , hay maybe you learn fast ,or maybe you will take alot of time our even years. That first DVD was in 2006 and It´s not even on the gnomon page, I think we paid almost 200 dolars

Acually The RBD was the reason I got into houdini becuase the other programs did not even suport them.

Hope this helps in some way. I started on the first houdini 9 version with the selfs, well actually it was houdini 8 . ) just came out to make it easier. No selfs in 8 , but it is a good idea to hand make the

RBD or else you wont know how they work

Take care

mangi

post-2848-134247579079_thumb.jpg