why the debris are not working?

baruch

I think its a bug.

1)First you should go to rigidbodysolver dop , rclick select allow editing of contents.

2)Go to /obj/AutoDopNetwork/rigidbodysolver1/voronoifracturesolver1/fracture_SOP_solver and turn on create output groups.

3)Go to /obj/debris1/popnet/source_from_curves /impulserate you will come across the following expression

if(ch("/obj/debris1/birthrate") == 0, argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) * ch("/obj/debris1/multiplier"), if(argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) > 0, ch("/obj/debris1/constant") , 0))if(ch("/obj/debris1/rate") == 0, argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) * ch("/obj/debris1/multiplier"), if(argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) > 0, ch("/obj/debris1/constant") , 0))

Its a faulty expression.

There is no parameter called birtrate(ch("/obj/debris1/birthrate")) on debris object but its only rate and there is nothing called constant - ch("/obj/debris1/constant") so impulse birth rate becomes zero therefore no debris.

Easiest solution is to delete this expression and write some constant number in impulse birth rate and set some life to the particles.

I could not make sprites work. It is giving me an error 'infinite recursion'

Debris.hipnc

Edited by sadhu

Hi

Thank you for your replay.

but i can't see the turn on create output groups" at the -fracture_SOP_solver-( image attached)

and at part 3 didn't understend where I'm putting the expression at "source_from_curves"

Thank you.

post-8285-13432046173_thumb.png

Sorry,my mistake. The path is

/obj/AutoDopNetwork/rigidbodysolver1/voronoifracturesolver1/fracture_SOP_solver/voronoifracture

double click on fracture_SOP_solver to jump in then go to voronoifracture.

and the expression in the impulse birth rate is

if(ch("/obj/debris1/birthrate") == 0, argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) * ch("/obj/debris1/multiplier"), if(argc(pointlist("/obj/AutoDopNetwork:emptyobject1/SourceGeometry", "birthcount")) > 0, ch("/obj/debris1/constant") , 0))

In the first post I pasted it twice.

but the following parameters are causing the problem

ch("/obj/debris1/birthrate")

ch("/obj/debris1/constant")

One more change I made in your file is

go to /obj/debris1/debris_geometry_setup/object_merge__dop_geo and write the following expression in it.

/obj/AutoDopNetwork:piece*/Geometry - to import the Geometry of all the pieces.

Please refer the file attached to my first post in this topic.

Edited by sadhu