CHOPs again

Rainer-D

Hello again mates,

atm i working on a calculation for spectral centroids and i am a bit confused about the x-axis interpretation(Need the Hz instead of s). My question is, anyone of you guys worked already that way and maybe can give me a hint or tell me a trick?

Thanks in advance,

R.

If you middle mouse on the Spectrum CHOP, there's supposed to be a message at the bottom telling you how to get the frequency. I'm guessing that you can just append a Math CHOP and multiply the "phase" channel with the constant it gives to get Hz. I haven't confirmed that this works though.

If you middle mouse on the Spectrum CHOP, there's supposed to be a message at the bottom telling you how to get the frequency. I'm guessing that you can just append a Math CHOP and multiply the "phase" channel with the constant it gives to get Hz. I haven't confirmed that this works though.

Thanks for the Tip! That worked good. :)

Just one more question. I want to sum all the values of my samples in my channel node. I was thinking of using an expression chop-node with $V + oc($C,$I).

Afterwards unfortunately i couldn´t grab the value with chopf("../network/chopnode/channelname",$FEND). Is there another way of summing these values together?

Thx!

Edited by Rainer-D