transport the value of an attribute from one branch to another

Hello

please tell me - how to transport dynamically changes the value of an attribute from one branch to another? such as coordinates of a moving point, or the total number of points of an object. when I do the standard "paste copied references" I get the attribute value for the current branch and not the reference

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the same point count/topology in the two branches you could use AttribCopy, for number of points you'd use the npoints() expression and to get a specific point's data you can use the point() expression or an ImportAttribute in VOPs.

If you have the same point count/topology in the two branches you could use AttribCopy, for number of points you'd use the npoints() expression and to get a specific point's data you can use the point() expression or an ImportAttribute in VOPs.

I have not the same point count/topology in the two branches

my example: two identical lines - one constant, the other changes its length by a node "carve". necessary to transfer the value of the total number of points from one branch to the second

but it can also be a situation when you need to transfer the dynamic data between completely different geometries