Problems with Materials

Sierra62

Recently I have been having issues with Houdini not recognizing materials. When I use a material in a render it just turns white and I get an error message: "cam1 OP_Parameters::evalIntT(): Invalid parameter name trange". When I click on update shaderball, it just turns white regardless of the type of shader.

I have tried to re installed Houdini a couple of times now and I keep getting the same problem.

I also have been running into problems with using the creat fluid from source. Instead of taking the shape of the object its creating from it just fills the object bounding box.

I'm not sure if they are related, but I welcome any advice on solving this issue.

It occurs to even the basic materials. if I drag a checkerboard material onto a sphere it still show up just white in the rendering, yet in the scene view it displays the texture. I'm not sure if it has to do with the camera settings, or maybe something in Mantra itself.