Houdini crash when volumelight is combined with gilight

i just simply want to combine volume light with gilight for nice light scattering result.

result, as expected, is really nice, but there is some kind of error in houdini debugging console:

"mantra: Light[/obj/gilight1]

The light appears to compute illumination using

photon maps. This light is ignored for photon map generation.

mantra: VEX error: Point cloud handle referenced before it was opened. Was pcopen() called?

mantra: Aborting photon generation from light /obj/volumelight1 due to an extremely low photon storage ratio. Try moving lights closer to your scene.

mantra: Warning: attempt to set global property (renderer:rayquality) in the wrong state

mantra: Warning: attempt to set global property (renderer:rayquality) in the wrong state

mantra: Light[/obj/gilight1]

The light appears to compute illumination using

photon maps. This light is ignored for photon map generation.

mantra: VEX error: Point cloud handle referenced before it was opened. Was pcopen() called?

mantra: Aborting photon generation from light /obj/volumelight1 due to an extremely low photon storage ratio. Try moving lights closer to your scene.

"

it works like 50/50 - some times it renders properly, but some times whole system just became frozen.

i can only move my lagging mouse pointer - nothing works.

scenefile - https://www.dropbox..../fire_bug.hipnc

also you can watch what kind of effect im talking about - http://clip2net.com/s/5gEG1Y

this is only test result, but i cannot continue my tests just because of too frequent crashes.

Edited by qbick