FLIP fluid transparency problem SOLVED

Hello every one, hope some one could help clearify few things for me if possible =]

I have been using 3ds max and modo and only recently started learning Houdini FX.

I was following a tutorial CMIVFX Ambers and Ash http://cmivfx.com/st... Embers And Ash the second lesson.

Here's where my problem lies, I believe he was using houdini 12.1 at the time and things are a bit different in 12.5. I'm on the last few steps of the tutorial where he transfers point colors to the mesh by adding Cd attribute in "particlefluidsurface" OP, Houdini 12.5 shelf tool doesnt creat it(flip fluid from object) which isnt a problem I can make it myself. Now the problem is when i add Cd attribute to "particlefluidsurface" in attribute Tab or attribute transfer the color to the mesh it comes out transperent where in the video, it is solid.

I opened up the project file to compare the difference i could not find any so if some of you could point me in the right direction i would apreciate it =]

Thanks in advance.

Solved. was a simple glass shader that was being automatically applied. . . feel so stupid now.

Edited by kreahk