UI artifacts Apprentice 13

Vivo3d

Hi guys,

after using Maya professinoally for a few years now, thought to look over the border and see what's out there. So I installed Houdini 13 Apprentice to test it first and then if I like it, invest some money in it. While Houdini 13 is impressing me more and more (and therefore you will start to see me more and more on here), I'm having a problem with the UI.

The strange thing is, those artifacts just appear from one second to the other. And it is not just the "Save as" Window, but it affects the menu and the Viewport HUD. All the icons, tab names, menu sections and fields are fine. If I restart Houdini, everything is back to normal.

I'm using Windows 8.1 64bit with all updates installed, 32GB ECC Ram, Dual Xeon, Firepro v7900 with driver version 12.104.2. I know that there is a newer driver version but had to uninstall it because it gave me a fog-like effect in the viewport and couldn't rotate so that I would look from negative y to positve y

Anybody seen this before?

Thanks

post-7624-0-38530200-1384646708_thumb.jp

Edited by Vivo3d