found nodes with near-zero masses error

Hello everyone,

i Wanted to to ask if anybody can help me out with this issue, seems that everymodel i import into houdini trough obj, once the finite solver is applied return this error, i have no idea on how to fix this, i have try watching the tetrahedralize node, but i can't fix it.

I am new to houdini so would be very kind if someone could give me any tips

thanks

Sorry, it's sort of hard to understand your post and so that is more likely the reason than anything else as to why you have had no replies. (The other common reason for getting no replies is not giving enough information for anyone to give a sensible reply.)

If you are not getting a good tetrahedralization, then this is probably because of your input geometry. The disadvantage of tetrahdralization is that it really wants good closed, non-manifold geometry.

Thanks for the hints Edward, i was trying with a polydoctor node, but it didnt give any better result i will try to redo the topology of the mesh, sorry to have not give enough info, i have post here the scene for everyone to check and see, i think will be easer in that way.

Best

http://www.underdogs.ee/error/rose_126.hip

Edited by neom314